Welcome to my personal repository of computational contraptions. I have had many other programming projects over the years, some of which I never got around to ﬁnishing, and some of which have been lost, but such is life.
Attention conservation notice: The code here was written in my spare time, for my own amusement. I make no claim that any of it is marketable or ready for use in Star Trek.
- Merlin My very own weird Lisp implementation.
- Plutonium Static HTML generator with delusions of grandeur.
- Goon Git repository viewer for static websites.
- Cyclura Expressionist serif font for body text.
- Varanus Square all-caps sans-serif font for headings.
- Agama Programmer's monospace sans-serif with humanist leanings.
- Moloch Condensed all-caps sans-serif font for headings.
- Datarama The sixth stage of grief is gratuitous recursion.