Plutonium is a HTML generator written in Scheme. It has its name solely so that I can say that my website is powered by plutonium.
It's entirely static, which means that Plutonium-based sites are fast. There's no database, no server-side scripting, no nonsense. Just HTML pages ﬁred into the aether as fast as the HTTP server can send them. Pure bliss.
Of course, this strictly limits what you can actually do with a Plutonium-powered site, but its feature set happens to precisely match my needs.
It's free software; you are free to twist it to your own foul ends if you want — provided, of course, that you know Scheme and that your foul ends can be served by a rather simple static HTML generator. Read the code for further enlightenment.
- Allow keeping dead linksJun 05 2016
- Fix crash bug when handling deleted pagesMay 02 2016
- Add project page regen toolMay 02 2016
- Add new goon integrationMay 02 2016
- Add changelogApr 27 2016
- Get rid of goon frontpage outputApr 26 2016
- Render classes for metadataApr 25 2016
- Get rid of metadata headersApr 25 2016